Pulping and Green Sorter Unit DCV-183
Ideal to process different qualities of coffee harvesting.
The DCV, with zero water consumption, pulps coffee cherries through our patented vertical coffee pulper with smart breast channels and classifies coffee parchment with our spiral sieve system. The pulped coffee undergoes the demucilating process with low water consumption.
– Ideal for crops that contain up to 30 percent unripe green cherries
– Specially designed for large coffee farms with different processing capacities.
– Equipment adaptable to different coffee types and sizes.
– Ecological friendly processes by significant reduction of water use in the demucilager (0.2 litres of water per kilo of cherry coffee)
– Maximum performance due to its high pulping efficiency.
– Pulping channels with an exclusive elastomer system.