Advanced Coffee Pulping and Sorting Unit UDC 2000 Castillo Plus
UDC-2000 Castillo Plus
Ecologic coffee wet mill in a single equipment for specialty coffees.
The UDC, with zero water consumption, pulps ripe coffee cherries through our patented vertical coffee pulper with smart breast channels, and classifies coffee parchment with separation technology that has a renewed sieve system. It also has a cleaner that removes the excess pulp present in the parchment coffee for subsequent processes (fermented or demucilaged according to the client’s requirement).
– Ecological friendly processes by significant reduction of water use in the demucilager (0.2 litres of water per kilo of cherry coffee)
– Preservation of the natural conditions of the pulp.
– Easy adjustment to the changeable conditions of the harvest.
– Maximum performance due to its high pulping efficiency.
– Very compact equipment that requires just a small installation area.
– Pulping channels with an exclusive elastomer system.