The BioMáster is a hermetic Bioreactor for Controlled Coffee Fermentation. It’s a device capable of reading, storing, controlling and replicating the variables of up to 200 fermentation curves.
- It allows temperature control thanks to its leachate tank with a cooling unit, with a capacity of 3000 btu/h.
- Allows monitoring and control of temperature, PH and total dissolved solids (TDS) through a programmable digital control panel with a 7” touch screen.
- It adjusts the conditions of the mass through sprinkling thanks to the temperature control of the leachate
- Allows equipment pressure control up to 15 PSI.
- It guarantees hermeticity since it has Wafer-type valves and silicone gaskets between connections.
- It ensures the safety of the process because it is made of SAE 304 Stainless Steel.
- Automatic carbonic maceration.
Know the experiences
of our clients with this team